Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Horns, The Clarinet and Me

Yr 2001

Yr 2006


I was looking through all my pictures when i chanced upon this . It was taken in Korea when i first joined the Singapore Polytechnic band. Which was probably in the year 2001.. tat trip was probably the most memorable trip i made overseas .. and to me.. it was the start of some of the best friendships i have ever made.

A tribute to you guys.. Cheers




To(Sue Anne aka Sueannesaurus/ Horn Goddess/ Pesante(fine i know.. not anymore)/ (Movie/Sushi kaki)/ SUEEEEE!!!!!!)

SUEEEE!!!!!!! I always remembered that my first impression of u was that ure old.. and i was right!! u ARE old... well older than me by a mth hahahaha... but honestly ure just a wonderful person .. i never knew any other person that i had more ups and downs with other than this lady here. but in a weird sense after every down our friendship always became stronger than before! I thank you for always enduring my criticism and being tat ever present movie kaki~ for teaching me the French horn even when i made u angry and for just being that wonderful person that u are.
Sushi Buffet when i get back k!!!!!



To Jessica aka Jess/ God lovin Chick/ Outdoor crazy gal/ Evangelical maniac

Heh honestly .. the change in you has taken me aback ... seriously.. i mean the first time i met u .. u were this kinda introverted girl, i seriously never thought that you would become who u are today haha.. U go hiking all over South east Asia, u got a boat license and can go around sailing, u even went to Kazakhstan to evangelise and korea for a conference. im so glad for u that u have come to know Christ although its due to a misadventure in your life.. but im sure that its for the better and that its just in God's plan. I see alot of potential in you to be a church planter in the future!! hahaha .. thank you for being such a blessing in my life =)






To Nicolas Mak aka Food guru/ ma bruther/ Clarinet GOD!/ MJ Kaki

YOU! MY FRIEND!.. are my role model... ure like this living testimony of the fat boy turned hunk and as much as i would like to have that kinda success story, my tummy is against it. Ever since Zalee left us.. ure the only guy left in our small clique i could really bond with and your humour and sarcasm is really at a whole nother level. But above all else.. thanks for being that crapping friend in the band hahahaha!

You know... i just realised that in this clique that i have... im the most musically retarded out of the group.. Sue is a horn goddess, Nic is a Clarinet prodigy and Jess can play the keyboard/piano as though it were part of her... now... if onli i could sing... we could kinda sorta make a band of our own huh.. THINK ABOUT IT GUYS!

Haha jokes aside.. now u finally understand why i ask u to pass me all ure recent pics.. thanks guys for being such a blessing in my life.. cos i hope ive been one in yours too ... Cheers to all of ya =)


Sean

No comments: