Thursday, September 13, 2007

Eventful day indeed

Today started out Good!... with all confidence in my coms test i went for it in high spirits!! but only a few minutes went by after i stepped out of my house my bus zoomed passed me and the next bus was at least 15 min away..
I looked at my watch and it was already 1.45pm .. Time of Test 2pm... *gulp*

But i figured hey it aint too much of a biggy, i mean with the 10 min perusal and 15 mcq questions.. its not gonna take me long.. so by the time i reached the psych building and started my test i was still.... kinda alrite... till i flipped the paper..

OMG he changed so many questions.. and i was kinda panicking in my seat.. wat to do wat to do ... i did my bestest i could and i walked out with a big down..
then as per usual .. the asian students would stand outside and discuss the questions and blablabla... figuring i could make myself feel better i joined in to learn that i made a few mistakes in the exam =_=

But at least i knew i got most right... i guess.. and i managed to ask my friend about some questions regarding the exam that i was to do the next day! so i took out my pencil box and started scribbling on this piece of paper .. so after asking all my questions i left school with more knowledge on how to do the next paper WOOT!
I was kinda happy knowing that i had one less thing to study for.. and felt kinda happy but that was till i reached home..

After i reaching back, i immediately set up my nerdy corner to study and while unpacking.. i noticed something missing.. something really dear to me.. it was my mashi maro pencil case... I was frantic .. it had all my favourite stuff.. my fav pen, my fav highlighter and most of all that small metallic mashi maro pencil case (yes sean actually carries a mashi maro pencil case around school at the ripe old age of 23.. but before u start laughing hysterically ..i just wanna clarify that the pencil box has a sentimental value to it).



i couldnt study or concentrate on my work.. that pencil case really meant alot and i lost it! so retracing my steps i figured out that i left it in the psych building. thoughts raced through my mind.. and suddenly i thought.. k there still might be a chance someone is still in school that could help me get it and after going through all the psych students i know that would MOST PROB be in the building i decided to DFD (dial for Diana).

She didnt pick up at first and i was going nuts at that point.. half thinking i should go back and get it.. then suddenly after wat felt like eternity.. she rang back!!!

To cut a short conversation shorter.. she didnt find the pencil case.. but she went to ask the office about it and LO AND BEHOLD!! IT WAS THERE!!! I was sooo happy i jumped for joy and shouted WOOHOO!! i gave her a thank you message and suddenly after all my worries were lifted.. it was back to 100% concentration on studies!

But good things were never meant to last.. i got a msg from Diana after tat saying.. Read my blog ... i figured that it wasnt good but i was kinda in the midst of having a farewell dinner with a friend. After things quietened down.. i sneaked into my room.. logged onto my comp and suddenly my heart dropped.. Hostage was the first word i saw.. =_=



Nows not the time to complain though... Gotta study...

Well as they always say the most dangerous place is also the most safest...

*prays to God*

1 comment:

Diana said...

Hey, come on, I carried your mashi maro everywhere with me just in case i mite bump to you!

No "thank you"s for that?
*Sob sob*