Saturday, December 16, 2006

Sean in Melby~!! (part 1)

hey peeps~~ did ya miss meee!! i missed everyone too =p (even if u didnt miss me) lolz..

finally in melby liaoz!! so happy.. but my trip here.. honestly didnt go as well as i planned.. in fact... it was close to disastrous!! see.. wat happened was that i was supposed to leave the house at 5pm to catch my 6.50pm flight.. but to my horror... tony (my housemate) car broke down on the highway while he was about to fetch me.. sianz 1/4 it was then all hell went loose... i began calling all the taxi numbers i knew... but it was peak hour and no one picked up !!! SAD RITE !! so i had to thick skin abit and ask Samuel to drive me there.. he came around 10 min later to pick me up (THX U SAMUEL I OWE U LOTS) and proceeded on our way.. then we hit at least 3 traffic jams b4 i got to the domestic airport.. i was supposed to check in 30 min b4 the flight took off.. and i reached there... 6.18pm?? too close to count.. then after tat when i took my flight ticket and chked in my luggage bag.. i went to the security bag chk place... there.. i was very flustered and went thru the metal detector without the guy chking me... the security guy saw me and directed me back with a very angry stare and the finger pointing back..i was kinda shocked by his reaction.. cant he be a LIL bit nicer... anyway... i waited for my turn and went in lor ~.~

the flight.... was delayed by 15 min for some reason and we boarded late... i was so panicky considering it was my first time going on a trip to anywhere else... alone..haha.. so when i finally boarded the plane.. i realised that i sat next to 2 HUMONGOZOID WOMEN!!! which meant.. little or smaller place for me to sit -_- sianz 1/2 .. but had to make do la... to top it off i couldnt sleep cos they were laughing and chatting all the way ~.~

after about wat seemed like foreva.. i finally landed after 2 hrs of flight time .. i finally reached melby!!! woooohhooooo then i realised... i needed 1 hr to get to my destination.. Southern cross station ~.~ sianz 3/4 almost pulled my hair out cos.. PSP NO POWA LIAOZ!

Finally after arriving at southern cross station.. i finally met REGINA~~ honestly havent seen her for the longest time already and she happily accomodated me into her house =) (well hopefully happily) so we took... another 1 hr just to get to her place at Berwick pronounced as BEAR - ICK ... dun ask me why.. just know it... SIANZ WHOLE!!!!
Finally after an hrs ride we finally got to berwick and rested for the nite.. ultra tired day.. but well thx god alls well ends well =)

No comments: