Saturday, November 21, 2009

Home

You know.. after i came back.. i found out how much i love Singapore. And it just dawned on me why i love it so much, the food, the friends, the family. I don't mind doing overtime everyday, slogging my life away as long as im in Singapore. You'd tink that after 3 yrs away, the lure of Brisbane would have made me want to stay in Australia forever. Everyone else in Singapore wants to get out and i must be the only insane person that wants to stay! but thats not the point.. the point is where home is?

Just how much am i looking towards that heavenly home when i finally see Jesus. Am i just as expectant as i am when i come back? maybe its food for thought for all of us today.

like they say home is where the heart is.. where is your home?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you know, now that my parents have left the States, Singapore seems to be my home now too.

see you soon. i'm seriously aching to be there.