Tuesday, May 29, 2007

First 7 in the bag

k guys.. this mite sound funny but i already have a high distinction even before the exams started, but ironically im not happy about it. I honestly did not put in as much effort into this project as i have in my last project and yet i scored a high distinction for it, i got it because my team mates were efficient and they just dragged me along. today when i was thinking about it, i felt so uneasy, so pissed at myself for letting myself get dragged. i honestly felt i didnt deserve the mark i got and i kept apologizing to my team mates but they did not make a fuss out of it, neither did they scold me or mark me down. Ben just said his usual 'oh, its alright'. It was at that point, i told myself 'no more am i going to let my team mates down, never will i be a liability to anyone'
I thank God for giving me these gracious team mates heh, it just shows who prays the hardest lolz.. just kidding

Quote of the day: When God speaks and you think.. ure in for trouble -Joyce Meyer

No comments: