Wednesday, March 14, 2007

THE F WORD

Its amazing this word.. it starts with F! and can change ure life outside in and inside out... no .. its not the 4 letter word im talking about.. its 3 letters.. can u guess it?

well if u guess Fun~ URE WRONG! its fat...haha

and yes its gotten into me.. ive got ppl from singapore to australia telling me im fat... in fact onli 1 person said i grew thinner... and as u can guess in this superficial world that we live in... ure tummy determines how fit u are haha.

OK I ADMIT i am fat.. but im not like super fat or like sumo size man.. gimme some credit man.. im onli human..i love my chips, theres no taste in no fat milk and the onli cheap things around are junk food. do u wanna live a life where all u ever eat is veges?? (YES IM TALKING U TO U VEGENS!) it takes all the colours of your life away man... eating is one of the pleasures of life! pls prove me wrong ..

anyway last wed during lunch.. 2 of my friends told me i was fat.. AGAIN~ so i asked them.. what would u prefer to hug? a pillow or a rock? its a plain and simple question.. obviously they chose the pillow~

if u chose rock.. u are either lying or a caveman/woman

obviously the answer is the pillow!everyone loves the pillow!~ so i turned to the 2 girls.. pinched my tummy and said.. PILLOW.. then i turned to samuel (my housemate he goes to the gym) and i said ROCK.. now which one do u wanna hug?

their faces turned pale and their jaws drop wide open.. *BINGO GOTCHA* was wat my heart was saying

samuel however came back and said.. if an enemy would come against u and attack u.. would u fite back with a pillow or a rock~ and i rebutted.. i dunt remember using tummies to attack people haha

alrite sorry samuel i didnt mean to put u down or anything i just had to prove a point and u seem to be the best person to compare it to =p no hard feeling ok?

yea but it got to me seriously.. no one likes to be labelled fat and i honestly didnt like the feeling of ppl calling me fat even though i tink im just average =p

so on sat.. i bought a bike and shared it with samuel!! haha fine.. people.. i will exercise now.. dun complain tat im fat anymore

No comments: