Thursday, March 29, 2007

Computer Down

U know .. its funny.. it wasnt till my comp went kaboom on me before i realised im a really really boring person.. my life as it is has totally come to a crashing halt and that without my computer.. my life is colourless and uninteresting.

what happened to my comp?? the cover betwen the lcd screens went kaput on me (luckily it was covered in the warranty) and also my lan cable port doesnt seem to detect the cable (in lay man terms .. no internet access)

but then again... i honestly gotta thank god that it happened near my exams giving me the full concentration to do my studies.. but on the other hand.. it was hard to find material that is posted online without a computer so i had to use my housemates computer for the time being
-_-.... being the sociable person i am (lolz) ive had MSN withdrawal symptoms for the past few days... its like cold turkey without cold... just lotsa boredom.... so.. if u do see me online for whateva reason... talk to me pls.. it will help relieve the stress im in =p haha
thx all

No comments: