Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Things I should have done

Date : Around Oct 1996

What happened: The class party we had was almost over.. no one ate the mango pudding i brought and so while Mrs Goh.. My pri 6 school teacher was away for her meeting.. i asked my classmates if anyone wanted any pudding cos i didnt wanna bring it back~ i even asked my cass monitor whether it was alrite to give it away and he consented
When Mrs Goh came back .. she was angry at me for giving away the mango pudding without her permission wanted to punish me.
She called the class around and debated to a bunch of 12 yr olds.. whether what i did was wrong.. In my defence.. i reiterated what she told us at the beginning of the year "When i am not around.. listen to the class monitor"
it was then when i saw who were my real friends.. the teachers pet Barry obviously said i was wrong while my other friends helped to defend me. I on the other hand... just stayed quiet.. too shy .. too afraid to do anything

What i should have done: Now that i have grown up and thought about it.. i could have won that debate hands down.. i should have.. and if god gave me a chance i would have.. no more will i keep quiet and let others protect me.. i will stand on my own 2 feet .. with my tongue which the devil shaped... but god transformed... and i will do good with the abilities that i have

No comments: