Wednesday, January 3, 2007

My first dream by God

Today i awoke with a very excited feeling... cos today.. God gave me my first dream of him

it didnt start out good i suppose... i fell out with this friend of mine... and i started roaming the mall.. and soon after i realised i had to go to the toilet.. so i went and did my business there.. after i left the toilet i saw the sun.. and everytime the suns rays hit someone .. it was like a large dosage of UV rays just hit him and he was getting older and everytime it hit another person.. the same thing happened... but the sun had only a small outlet to shine its rays .. so imagine a spotlight that is hunting u down... i tried to run away from the sun rays and barely made it to this store.. at the store.. i went inside to try to find the best sunscreen lotion i could find.. but could only get the sample version of it (those free small packs) so i went out and applied some on my body and then walked away... it wasnt long before long when i realised... i left my bag in the toilet.... deja vu.. i seem to be leaving alot of things in the toilet these days .. so i ran with all my might to the toilet but found another bag there... with grass in it...

i was devastated ... i felt helpless... so remorseful.... cos my PSP was in it!! (i never realised how important my PSP was till this).. i ran around and was trying to search for my bag but i couldnt find it... i met some past friends which i havent met for ages! and they all told me tat they didnt see my bag either.. i was so frustrated and sad... i ran till i fell... flat on the floor.. weeping.. and crying.. it was then i turned to god.... i repented my sins and asked him for forgiveness.. and immediately... an old man walked out from the wall and gestured me to come with him... he led me to this chinese stall just 1 m away and i followed.. inside the stall on a round table were 4 old man playing cards and at one corner of the store was my bag sitting there.... he gestured me to go take my bag and so i did...

When i did the 4 old men suddenly jumped up and wanted to get my bag back!! but the old man held the other men back and asked me to go .... i ran out.. and woke up..

i was so happy and i searched for someone on my msn list to talk to about it and i found Rae ~~
i told her of my interpretation of my dream and she asked me to pray about it.. she also led me to this passage in Isaiah 50:2-4 which reads

When i came, why was there no one?
When i called, why was there no one to answer?
Was my arm too short to ransom you??
Do i lack the strength to rescue you?
By a mere rebuke i dry up the sea i turn rivers into a desert their fish rot for lack of water and die of thirst
I clothe the sky with darkness and make sackcloth its covering

The Sovereign Lord has given me an instructed tongue to the word that sustains the weary he wakens me morning by morning wakens my ear to listen like one being taught

This passage talks about the sin of Israel..Just as Israel was the chosen nation, so am i who was chosen by God to not rely on my own strength but rely on him.. and to not sin against him.

Amazing dream wasnt it... i was surprised myself... my believe tat the dream was telling me that although i am closer to God but still... i am constantly sinning against him...but even though my bag got stolen (by the 4 old men/devils), God (the other old man) led me back to it and even fended them off for me.. its so wonderful.. and im proud to share this with everyone!!

No comments: