Monday, October 19, 2009

Summary of the days: the Questions & Requests

"You need to come back"
"Ok, i'll book the next flight"
15 min later
"Daddy, im coming back tomorrow at 3pm and..."
Dad cuts me off
"Grand dads gone.. he passed away"

Rage hit me... WHY! ... I AM JUST A DAY AWAY!
Sorrow hit me... WHY! ... CANT I SEE HIM ONE LAST TIME!
Guilt hit me... WHY! ... Didnt you spend more time with him ..
the question hit me... Why? God... Why?

How can i praise you when u take grandpa away?
How can i have faith in you when i just prayed for his recovery in faith?
He .. was.. unsaved..

But still in this Lord,
Teach me.. to praise you in the midst of this,
Help me.. to share your love in this,
Guide me .. always,
Heal me.. so i can do unto others

"oh beautiful lord, wonderful savior,i know for sure ...."

No comments: