Tuesday, April 29, 2008

More to life than it seems

My house.. is getting very cold.. not just literally

Today it seems, is duller (yes i made that word up) than most. I walk out of my bedroom looking at 2 doors, both my housemates, locked in their rooms. I havent talked to them in awhile, i knock on one door, pull the handle and push.. *locked* .. sigh another chance to talk to a housemate lost. I look at the other door, i wanted to knock, then i heard his girlfriend and him giggling among themselves, forget it i tell myself, dunt be a lightbulb. i walk back into my room, plop myself in front of the comp and start typing.

5 min pass, Sean's body doesnt seem to bode well with the loss of communication.. only one other person to turn to...

i pick up my guitar and start worshipping God, it always relaxes me... and i just kept on playing worship songs even though i knew i had to do work. i didnt wanna let go of my guitar, i didnt want to stop worshipping God ... i was lonely...

i prayed to God....

God.. why is this happening .. i expected my household to be more lively than this.. but now everyone is in their own room doing their own things. i dunno what to do, but just let me stay with u.. all i need is in u .. all i want is to be with u ..

all i need is u lord.. is u lord .. all i need is u i sang..

time went by.. and heard a knock on the door. oh dear have i been singing too loudly again??

i put toto back in her basinet, opened my door. Saw a smile on Ray's face.. "would you like a cake" he said .. apparently its his birthday

i accepted the offer and took the chance to just talk to him abit..

came back into my room, brought myself to bed..

i closed my eyes.. smiled.. and said a short prayer

"Thank u lord.. that was exactly what i needed"

Wasnt such a dull day after all....

No comments: