Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I tink im allergic to studying

Yea u heard me right.. i tink im allergic to studying..

so why isit that im allergic to studying??

k.. lemme tell u it aint pretty.. in short.. my nose becomes the outlet for billions germs. i dunno why.. i dunno how either.. but everytime i sit down to study.. i sneeze like a madman.. either that or someone is missing me ALOT or on the flipside cursing me alot..

Either way it wasnt pretty... it happened during my exam too... it made me look like a diseased patient tat had TB or sumthing.. i could see the poor guy in front of me squirming whenever i sneezed.. i wanted to apologise to him after the exam but he took off even before the time was up.. which brings me to study groups... apparently due to my sneezing nature .. people kinda wanna stay way from me when i study haha sad rite.. but its the truth..

Seems like everyone around me is finishing or has finished their exams already and its bugging the hell outta me... esp when amelia sings this holiday song rite smack in my face.. its times like this where i really learn forgiveness and restraint.. muahaha

96 hrs to freedom.. well guys..wish me luck =)

No comments: