Monday, February 26, 2007

Im back in brissy without my......

UNDERWEAR!!!

yes u heard me rite... underwear.. i didnt bring underwear back from singapore!!! i tot my socks were my underwear.. haiz... my nitemare has just begun haha...

well but that aside.. alls well... i love my new room .. love it! its the largest room of the whole house and its an ensuite!! OWN TOILET OWN BATHROOM WOOT ... can i ask for more?? transport wise.. train and buses are just a wee bit further.. and i got an additional citycat transport now.. omg ... im so close to the river i can jump into it (albeit moving a few metres nearer to the river haha) and also a swimming pool and sauna.. and all for a low low price of... AU$130 to me.. i tink its a steal already man roxorz!!! will post some pics up when i fix my cam.. damn thing is konking up on me again -_- as usual =p

No comments: