Monday, November 20, 2006

Church Seminar

ok b4 u guys get all crazy.. yes sean is actually going back to church!! but dunt worry ... this blog wont have any preaching.. just everything tat is... interestingly crappy!! hahaha~~

Sat and Sun was totally dedicated to God.. honestly i woke up with half a mind not to go for the seminar... for one .. it started at 8am.. so i had to wake up like uber early.. and im not an early person but im glad i actually went for it. The speakers were very good in fact and their sermons really thought us alot of things, eg 'God cant force us to love him, just like I cant force someone i like to love me'. see i realised that although God could have forced us with his power to love him, but love is meaningless when its forced. its like having a robot wife~ so christianity in my opinion can be summed up in 4 words... Faith and Free will... Faith is believing in something tat u do not see.. free will is like the rule of the world.. everyone has free will for a reason so be glad in that.

Lunch was my ultimate enemy man... it made me all sleepy ... i had a very hard time trying to even keep awake.. fiting the Z monster as they say haha.. but thx god the pastors are very funny bunch of ppl.. they know how to make their sermons interesting..if onli my lecturers could learn to make THEIR lectures as interesting!! its onli been a few days ever since my holidays start and my weeks are all packed to the brim~~ im amazed how busy i am even after the hols man~ but hey.. im not complaining =)

No comments: